For Orders + Inquiries About the Core Restore Training System (CRTS™):
For Core Restore Training System purchase and order inquiries please call our office at (706) 395-6042 during our business hours:
- Monday through Thursday 10am to 6pm
- Friday and Saturday’s 11am to 3pm.
You may also send us an inquiry email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to learn from Jenn Schwarz of Impact Your Fitness which was the first company to purchase CRTS™. Within 3 months from her date of purchase, she increased her monthly income and paid off the system.
Cost of the Core Restore Training System (CRTS™):
Core Restore offers (2) purchase level options with regard to the Training System:
- The training system without training or the training education manual is set at $8,875.00. This does not include shipping, tax, PayPal fees, or tariffs (as applicable).
- The training system with “Training Education” is set at $14,875.00. This includes: system installation (if feasible), 21 hours of classroom training from the Core Restore staff, and one copy of our Training Manual (extra copies available for $150.00). All trainees shall be required to complete a practical and written exam for each trainer.
Included in your
- (20) Mechanical Muscle Pulleys (16 Hinge Joint and 4 Pivot Joint)
- (51) pieces of adjustable Body Hook Gear
- (10) galvanized pipes, (14) galvanized joints (9) caps for excess and top pipe pieces that form the unique CRTS™ Cube structure with CRTS Decal and Warning Decal for Cube
- (4) 21” galvanized Excess Pipes that are attachable into specific joints of the CRTS Cube structure, thus allowing for more angles of pull.
- (1) 4” Assemble pipe used when assembling the cube to ensure that the joint holes are not blocked when putting together the “cube” piping.
- (2) 21” Plastic Hand Held Pipes that are only to be used with the Cube and are for when taking off Mechanical Muscles to add extra exercises.
- User & Basic Instructional Manual
- One Hour One on One Video Meeting with Core Restore
Accessory components to be purchased separately:
- (2) 32” Galvanized Accessory Pipes with 4 Plastic End Caps for Cube $85.00 for a set
- (2) 16” Galvanized Accessory Pipes with 4 Plastic End Caps for Cube $65.00 for a set
- (2) 21” Galvanized Accessory Pipes with 4 Plastic End Caps for Cube $45.00 for a set
Adjustable Body Hook Gear pieces for Hands & Feet:
- Hand: 2 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large Cost $200.00 for a set
- Foot: 2 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large and 2 X-Large $250.00 for a set
- (2) 21” Plastic Hand-Held Pipes with 4 Plastic End Caps $40.00 for a set
- (2) Stabilization Balance Poles $225.00 for a set
Listen To Chris Verdi’s Interview On The Getting Swolder Podcast
Chris Verdi and Dan Burnford of Core Restore (NJ, GA) about techniques that retrain individual muscle fibers. We also discuss Chris’s patented Core Restore Training System that has helped his clients learn how to access muscles before they move in order to reduce injury and improve recovery time.